Спасибо! Поделитесь с друзьями!
One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
8 ounces linguine
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 ¼ pounds large shrimp
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 cups baby spinach
¼ cup parmesan
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1. In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
2. Drain and set aside pasta.
3. In the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
4. Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp are turning pink, but not fully cooked.
5. Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
6. Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
7. When the shrimp is cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission